As part of America's Promise Alliance, Penn Foster is dedicated to empowering Opportunity Youth and adult learners with knowledge, skills and confidence to improve their employability and workplace effectiveness. Through the power of education, we strive to create a better world, and help our students achieve their academic goals and unlock their career potential.
Key to our mission of "democratizing education" and extending our reach to underserved populations is building a robust partnership strategy. Penn Foster partners with thousands of employers, schools, employment agencies, government, and non-profit organizations across the country to maximize our ability to reach learners.
Penn Foster Solutions
- High School Completion: This regionally and nationally accredited high school completion program can be delivered in either a self-paced online or blended learning environment and is customized to meet the needs of career schools & colleges, employers, and youth organizations.
- Dropout Retrieval: Our flexible, convenient online high school courses provide a new pathway for at-risk are designed to help your students in your school district to earn their high school diploma.
- Credit Recovery & Summer School: We offer over 100 self-paced, online high school courses to help your students earn the credits they need to stay on track for graduation or accelerate their studies.
- Career Readiness Bootcamp: This modular soft skills training solution is designed to help employees and job seekers develop the essential employability skills needed for long-term career success.
- Career Programs & Courses: Portfolio of 100+ individual courses, certificates, career diplomas, associate degrees, and apprenticeships focused on middle skilled occupations help organizations deliver career-focused training to their learners and employees.